Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Favorite: vinyl wall lettering

Vinyl wall lettering and decals - These are my new favorite decorating idea!

They are easy to put on, and removable. I have this one from Single Stone Studios in my laundry room, and I get a chuckle out of it every time I do laundry (which is quite often!!!). I have more I want to get for our entry way and family room. There are Etsy sellers who sell these (as well as more well known vendors). My favorite so far is Empressive Designs for price, quality, and quick turnaround. Theirs adorns my work area:

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the one in your laundry room! Cute!

Eva said...

I love vinyl lettering. Ben Franklin in Monroe does them too and has LOTS of ideas for them. You can make custom ones too. I'll check out the one's you mentioned. We have yet to decorate our new house....

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails