Recent Posts

Monday, January 23, 2012

Eeking out the last of a product

I had a tube of moisturizer that I couldn't unscrew the pump top from - I knew there had to be more cream in there, even though it wouldn't pump out. I cut the top off! There was at least 1 1/2 teaspoons worth in there (which is a lot considering you only need a few drops!). I'm so glad I didn't throw it out!


Pin It



You can use this technique on many things; lotion, toothpaste, food items, and many more. Even a tube of toothpaste with a large opening will leave some product behind. Cut it open and scrape it out and save yourself some change!!

p.s - I like this moisturizer with SPF15 by Boscia. It scores fairly well on the toxicity scale and is mostly natural. Does anyone else have a great daily face moisturizer with SPF that scores better? I'm always looking for one! Only caveat: it can't be scented.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails