Recent Posts

Monday, March 29, 2010

Fleece wear and tear photos

Piggy backing on the previous post, I thought I'd show you how a fleece soaker will wear over a bazillion washes. The soaker my son was wearing was worn probably every two weeks for 2 years. Fleece really can take a beating. I washed them with diapers (hot wash/hot dryer), as well as with clothing.

You can see that after 2 years of heavy washing they are still very cute and  functional, and held up very well.  Here are some photos to show it will look about the same after so many washes, whether anti-pill or not.






This soaker was made from blizzard fleece


This soaker was made from anti-pill fleece


There are different quality fleece fabrics available, but I know from my own experience that the fleece I use will wear well over time. Also, I get quite a few questions regarding the difference between anti-pill and blizzard fleece. I honestly feel that they will wear the same in the end, so I offer both types (mostly because I can get different prints and colors in blizzard fleece). Blizzard will start to pill faster, but in the end, I don't feel like there's much of a difference, especially with regard to function. Hope the photos will help those of you with questions!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails