Recent Posts

Monday, June 14, 2010

"Box of Good"

We got our first organic produce delivery box and I love it! It's called a "box of good", and I think that's such an appropriate name! We are using Klesick Family Farms - they are local, but they bring in a variety of other organic produce so we get something different than what the NW can provide right now. We'll see how much better I start cooking to use it all!

We also use the "green produce bags" (I think you've seen them on TV), and they really work to prolong the life of fresh produce. Also Tupperware has a series of products I also love. A head of lettuce lasts for weeks!!
Do you use a produce delivery company or belong to a CSA? Maybe you head to the farmer's market? Let us know your experiences!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails