Recent Posts

Monday, September 13, 2010

What is Hyena Cart?

I realize many of my customers and fans are more familiar with Etsy than Hyena Cart.
I thought I'd take a minute to post about this other site, so you can familiarize yourself with it (#1, so you can be ready for the Deal-a-Day stuff coming soon...and #2, so you can find some great items from other sellers of fine handmade, child related items)

The easiest way is to point you to their shopper's FAQ.

As a seller, I like that they have a different fee structure than other places. The listings are easy to post, AND I am able to configure choices. For me, this is the easiest way to offer custom items -  This lets the customer pick size (with adjustments for price), color, trim, etc. as drop down choices. Many diapering families look to Hyena Cart for the latest and greatest in WAHM wares. I'm happy to be part of that group!

You can find me on Hyena Cart here: www.hyenacart.com/winkydinks

Happy shopping, "Hyenas" (that's what you're called over there)!
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails