Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New available fabrics


I've been stocking a piece from my new fabrics every now and then, but here they are all together (click photo to enlarge). Look for them soon in my updated "pick your style" listings. I'll be replacing some of my discontinued/clearance items, and low remaining quantity fabrics with these. As always, since these are listed in my fabric album, they are available for custom orders too.  Many look great with other trim options as well!

As I make up custom orders and in-stock items with my fabrics, I make room in my small storage space to get new fabrics. I'm always on the lookout for cute things - but I only buy limited quantities, so when they're gone...they're gone....!


Happy diapering!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Thanks for sharing your comment. - Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails